Monday, October 29, 2012

Welcome!

I realize that I have created and abandoned at least six or seven blogs in my lifetime, but, in the famous words of Bullwinkle, "THIS TIME FOR SURE!"

I'm slowly building up a lot of energy for designing basic crochet projects and starting to break the pattern "mold."  I feel like I need a public place to start venting out my design ideas without creating a plethora of Ravelry projects - and maybe get some feedback on where the designs are going.  With so much ease for adding pictures and all that, this feels like a good avenue for sharing swatches and finished products.  Then, as things get finished, edit them into real live Ravelry patterns.

I'm looking forward to this process and already have a few posts bubbling up in my head... so stay tuned for this batch of awesome! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment